Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
2270-2nd Ave, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 1C8Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we. At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers!
We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. Why is this role important?
We're looking for Talented Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales. As a Assistant Store Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth
- Build sustainable long term relationships with the community
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising, operational standards and be accountable for financial objectives
- Work in collaboration with the Store Manager and District Manager to execute business plans
What you'll need:
- 6+ years retail management experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty and community relationships
- Demonstrated ability to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Experience managing within a large format retail environment
- Strong financial acumen to deliver business results
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
- 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
- Opportunities for career growth
- Comprehensive training
- Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers.Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.