2828 boul Laurier 3rd Floor
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
This position is an excellent opportunity for a financial professional looking to work in discretionary investment management. The position allows you to team up with an experienced Investment Counsellor to help develop and maintain their client portfolio. With the goal of creating a long-term partnership, the successful candidate will gradually integrate into the Investment Counsellor's practice and assist in all aspects of client service.
As you become part of the team, you will be progressively integrated into the development of client investment policy statements, asset allocation, investment portfolio and financial plans.
Other duties include:
- Support the achievement of business development, revenue, referral, retention and compliance goals.
- Manage low complexity relationships and small assets.
- Apply investment management expertise to explain investment strategies to the client and implement them based on their personal and financial situation.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and track performance and address issues.
- Identify and recommend ways to improve the customer experience.
- Perform sales and service support tasks to meet customer needs and maintain overall service levels.
- Oversee risk and compliance policies and processes to ensure that our clients' assets and privacy are protected, that we are acting in their best interest, and that liabilities are managed effectively.
- Work independently on a wide range of complex tasks, which may represent unique situations.
We're here to help
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience with a post-secondary degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Completed or working towards the CFA designation or CIM designation.
- IQPP designation (desirable)
- Languages: French required, functional English required
- Extensive experience in discretionary asset management for high net worth clients.
- Technical skills acquired through education or work experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and teamwork skills - extensive skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - advanced skills.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians