6-month contract ATG developer role working with a global retail organization with fully remote work available.
What & Why:
- 6-month contract ATG developer role
- Growing team investing heavily in technology
- Full remote work
As a result of large-scale growth and investment in technology our global retail client is looking to add an ATG developer to their digital team. You will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and design the Commerce & Transactions modules for scalability & sustainability. You will be developing Java-based extensions to ATG Commerce (Oracle Commerce Platform) application, using Java, J2EE, Oracle database. In addition, you will be supporting a wide range of technology projects using ATG Commerce (Oracle Commerce Platform), including configurations, software development, and installation of patches and upgrades.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2021 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they looking to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 until at least February 2022 with the option for this role to be fully remote working in the PST time zone.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT industry.
- Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Design & development of Application features on ATG Commerce (Oracle Commerce Platform) Platform
- Implementation of e-commerce application modules on ATG (Oracle Commerce Platform) framework
- Implementation & Customization of ATG BCC, ATG CSC
- Implementing agile methodology and working with high transaction systems
- Of the required experience, 2 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Usage of tools like Eclipse/IntelliJ and Oracle SQL Developer
- Writing multi-threaded high-performance applications and workflow.
- Usage of application servers such as Weblogic
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar discipline, or equivalent work experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.