Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Ottawa; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte Canada's Microsoft Cloud team.What will your typical day look like?
As an Azure Application Architect, your typical daywill involve:
About the team
- Leadapplicationarchitecture design, development, and deployment on Microsoft Azure using cloud native technologies.
- Workwith enterprise customers, sharing Azure and cloud native best practices for migrating, modernizing, or building new and existing applications.
- Author and contributeto Azure customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
- Builddeep relationships withbusiness andsenior technical leaders as an Azure cloud advocate and subject matter expert.
- Mentor and develop a team of future architects andsoftware developers across the Microsoft Cloud team.
Our Cloud Engineering team supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. In partnership with other leaders in the firm, you will focus on selling and delivering world class innovative solutions that leverage the latest cloud native technologies on Azure and building a team of top-notch Azure architects and software engineers.Enough about us, let's talk about you #deloitteconsulting
As an Azure ApplicationArchitect, you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
- Been certified as anAzureSolutions Architect Expert and/or DevOps Engineer Expert.
- 10+ years of experience, includinga minimum of 5 years of full-life cycle architecture and software implementation across enterprise customers.
- 5+ years ofhandsonexperience with .NET technologies, containerization, and architecting solutions using Weband API-basedtechnologieswith emphasis on micro services (Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Service Fabric) andserverlesscapabilities(Functions, Event Hub, Service Bus etc...).
- 3+ years of project experiencein architecture, development, and migration of applications tocloud based solutions on Azure.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
- Knowledge of standard pre-sales activities, specifically solution envisioning and RFP management from leading consulting or professional services organizations.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Architecture, Engineer, Consulting, Electrical, Developer, Engineering, Technology
Management and Executive