We are looking for a call center customer service representative to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Receiving or making a high volume of calls from or to customers.
- Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call center.
- Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
- Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
- Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
- Joining a team of Call Center Customer Service Representatives and building a positive relationship of teamwork, trust, and excellence.
- Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
- Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
- Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
- Strong time management skills.
- Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be highly advantageous.