2270-2nd Ave, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 1C8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important? Real Canadian Superstore
in Whitehorse, YT
for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Ensuring accurate product scanning
• Executing company-directed promotions and programs
• Maintaining product displays
At Real Canadian Superstore
, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community.What we offer for Full-Time Cashier:
- $16.20/hour starting rate plus regular wage increases every 500 hours worked
- 40 hours a week guaranteed
- Will be eligible for benefits for you and your dependents including paid sick days, extended health and dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Will be eligible to enroll in Loblaw National Pension Plan
- Will receive 10% employee discount
- Access to other great programs such as Employee Share Ownership Plan, Scholarship Program, Refer a Friend Program and more!
- Progressive careers, comprehensive training and flexibilitity
- Eligibility for Yukon Nominee Program for candidates on work visas
What you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills - cashier experience an asset
- Available to work 40 hours a week - varying shifts including weekends/evenings
#RCSSINDHow You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.