Permanent Reference code
:103101 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Enjoy a fast-past environment, being challenged, have a drive for results, a knack for detail, and want to impact people's learning and development experience; then, this opportunity is for you.About the team
The Learner Experience team is responsible for all the production elements required to deliver a learning program either virtually or in-person at Deloitte University North or on a regional basis. Working in tandem with other internal teams, they ensure full delivery of programming and an experience for learners that strengthens the Deloitte brand as a talent destination.What will your typical day look like?
With guidance from more senior team members, support program delivery/production of the Audit learning curriculum including but not limited to:
- Participant and faculty tracking
- On-site or virtual faculty briefings
- Program communications and responding to queries
- Working with the program lead and the Deloitte University Operations team; may include being on-site for in-person delivery
- Technical requirements for virtual delivery
- Material printing and distribution
- Post-program survey distribution and result consolidation and summarizing
- Assists with administrative tasks e.g., invoice processing, data analysis, reporting, presentation development
- Cultivates relationships across the Learning & Development portfolio as well as other teams/functions across the greater organization
Some travel may be needed (when in-person learning resumes) and adjustment to hours to accommodate learning sessions start/end times that may be outside of your home time zone. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- Experience in an administrative role; learning and development, human resources, marketing/event management or another related field
- Exceptional technical knowledge of applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, team collaboration sites, Zoom, along with the ability to adapt to new applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer experience focus
- Exceptional organizational skills with great attention to detail
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Equity, Developer, Data Analyst, Event Marketing, Finance, Technology, Data, Marketing