Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Electrician who will be responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of a variety of Caterpillar power systems products, based out of our Finning Whitehorse location in the Yukon.
This position will work a Monday to Friday, 5x2 rotation. If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Journeyperson Electrician certification with a valid driver's license, then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description:
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical aspects and switchgear wiring
- Perform field diagnosis and field running repairs as required
- Utilize Caterpillar SIS and ET daily
- Complete technical documentation (service reports, warranty, crossover notes)
- Interact with customers, sales support, and the rest of the Finning team
- Work with the Service Supervisor and Leadhand on various tasks as required
- Interprovincial Journeyperson Electrician Certification
- Valid driver's license with a successful recent drivers abstract
- Safety conscious team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Completion of Finning S-Levels, Failure Analysis, Machine Electronic Controls, or Tier 4 training would be considered an asset
- Completion of Caterpillar product specific courses would be considered an asset
- Must have experience with installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical equipment and switchgear wiring.
- This position is supported out of our Finning Whitehorse branch on a Monday-Friday 5x2 shift rotation
- The successful candidate will be offered opportunities to pursue an HET ticket should they not already hold one
- Any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.