Permanent Reference code
:100001 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Do you want to help our clients grow and adopt world-class, leading data & analytics platforms? Are you motivated by solving complex problems by leveraging best-in-class data platform architecture? We want to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
About the team Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Collaborate with internal clients, project team members, and other Deloitte teams on program planning, program integration, project management, and technical integration activities.
- Define implementation priorities, tracking against development schedules and work intake requests, advising on risk mitigations, coordinating with PMO and program oversight teams, and maintaining up-to-date operating models, processes, roles, and responsibilities across multiple clients.
- Work in an agile/hybrid environment with customers across Deloitte to define and prioritize business requirements.
- Manage projects with high technical complexity, complex customer relationships and/or projects from requirements definition through to delivery
- Responsible for executing help desk processes to meet KPIs. May include providing customer support, resolving escalated tickets, and working with clients as needed.
- Work with the expanded team to lead and to continuously improve and manage the product lifecycle system including gathering requirements, creating epics, features, and user stories, facilitating, identifying process (outside the technology) to support business objectives, and operations and maintenance activities for example, open, support, and close processes. Other activities as required.
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
As a member of our Data Modernization & Analytics team
within our Omnia AI practice, you will provide subject matter expertise and hands on delivery with Big Data and Cloud Data Architecture on Azure. Participate in architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new data solutions and migrating existing data applications on the Azure. Design big data batch processing and real-time processing solutions. Operationalize end-to-end cloud data & analytics solutions. Manage cross functional teams to deliver engagements in a highly collaborative and complex environment. Provide expertise on the full life-cycle of a data & analytics project from business case to post production support.Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- Excellent client services and stakeholder management skills, across strategic, operational, and tactical environments.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional environment with architects, developers, product managers, QA, and DevOps.
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products with impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of program and project management discipline including risk and quality management practices in waterfall and agile delivery.
- Experience with business transformation and technology enablement project delivery and an understanding of technology implementation issues and risk.
- 5+ years' experience in delivering projects using variety of different delivery methodology including SDLC, Agile-based approaches, and/or modern product methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, large-scale development projects
- Understanding of data architecture, data integration, data warehousing, data lake and cloud architectures.
- A technical background, leadership experience in management consulting, or Project Management related certification (PMP, CSM, SSM, or others) are bonuses.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Help Desk, Information Technology, Project Manager, Data Architect, Management Consulting, Technology, Data, Management