Please note: Applications must be submitted in ONE PDF file (Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcripts)
EY's people in more than 170 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality, and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, transaction, and advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Being part of a dynamic, growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. EY Advisory Services is a $4 billion global practice with 18,000 professionals. With an overall Advisory market of $150 billion, there's tremendous potential for growth - and we're prepared to tap into that potential. Our Advisory team takes a strategic approach to helping clients improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
At EY we are committed to building a better working world and provide ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning, and individually tailored coaching. As a part of that, we develop our people and equip them with the skills to be successful, versatile business leaders. Within the Advisory service line, we align our new consultants to a sub-service line (e.g. Strategy/Customer, Technology Consulting) based on background, preference, and need. While consulting professionals belong to a sub-service line, our teams work closely together to solve client problems. As a new consultant, it is common to work on engagements that span our sub-service lines or industry teams, allowing for both depth and breadth of experience.
We are currently seeking interns to join our Business Consulting practice from May - August 2020 in Montreal. Students will select to join one of the following teams:
• Supply Chain and Operations
Please see below for a description of each of these competencies. Please select your first and second choice.Strategy/Customer
Our Strategy/Customer teams work with senior client executives on issues that cut across the enterprise and have a fundamental impact on business performance, revolutionizing their customer strategy and putting customer trust and experience at the center of their organization. We help clients by delivering implementable solutions across four dimensions:
• Innovation: "Nurture the next frontier of growth"
• Strategy: "Deliver profitable growth & defend your position"
• Operations: "Reimagine the operating model to deliver on strategy"
• Customer: ''Understand the characteristics of customer groups through customer journey mapping, customer experience design, customer segmentation, profitability and churn analysis''Supply Chain & Operations
EY's Supply Chain & Operations group helps improve business performance by focusing on providing advisory services that achieve measurable benefits in the field of sourcing and procurement, manufacturing, transportation, inventory management, distribution and supply chain systems implementation. We support our clients who are striving for operational effectiveness with the objective to generate cost-savings and improve strategic decision making.Responsibilities
• Actively participate in client engagements
• Assume responsibility for the successful execution of project work under the supervision of a Senior Manager or Manager
• Actively contribute insight and ideas and assist in drafting high quality project reports
• Develop, maintain, and strengthen client relationships
• Keep abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business
• Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge
• Display teamwork, integrity, and leadership
• Use technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members, and enhance the delivery of servicesQualifications
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or another related major
• All applicants must be graduating in December 2020 and onwards
• Must be bilingual in English and French
• Relevant industry experience is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
• Ability to think outside of the box and thrive on new challenges
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
• Available to travel within and outside of Canada as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary How to Apply
To apply, attach your most recent cover letter, résumé, and unofficial transcripts in one PDF file.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply please visit www.ey.com/ca/apply
1. Choose the appropriate job posting
2. Log In or Register as a New User
3. Complete all required fields on each page
4. Attach your most recent resume, cover letter and transcript in one PDF file
Available sub-service lines will be listed in the application. Please choose your first and second preferences.This posting will officially close on Sunday December 8, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.
To learn more about EY and our Advisory Services practice, visit us today at http://www.ey.com/CA/en/Services/Advisory
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance