Permanent Reference code
:108123 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Primary POC for the MF & CR business processes - develop deep ended relationships and network with
- the Business leadership to be having an effective seat at the table for FAST team
- Primary owner of the O&M, activities and regular/adhoc tasks related to FIG and other MFCR processes.
- Work closely with the Operations. control and testing team to develop timelines, plan and finalize the work
- scheduling with the Ops, Control, and testing Lead.
- Work with the Ops, Control, and testing lead to ensure the quality of the work deliverables are as agreed
- and exceed the expectations consistently. Work collaboratively to identify issues including potential ones to
- have them fixed
- Work with the assigned business area leadership to identify technology needs, areas where automations
- are possible and prepare list of such potential project items
- Work with management and leadership teams in those businesses to calculate RoI for the projects and
- create a priority list - signed off by the business teams
- Work with the Strategic Projects Leader and other Product owners, Next Gen apps and reports team leads
- to finalize the overall project priority list and resource planning for final reviews with FAST leader for sign-off
- Ensure resources requirements and planning are effectively calculated and socialized. In case approvals
- for incremental HC is needed, bring this to the leadership notice at the earliest
- Effectively lead the assigned projects that are reviewed and signed off and drive them to successful
- launch/go-live working closely with required internal FAST team and the business teams
- Review project progress and come up with remediation solutions/strategies for any deviations
- Team knowledge development to support effective business knowledge exists
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Master's or bachelor's degree with 10+ years of finance technology and operations experience.
- Expert knowledge on the business process mapping around Accounting, Financial Reporting Processes
- Good understanding and experience on databases, reporting tools and finance technology operations -
- minimum relevant experience of 7+ years in the area
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of SAP HANA, ECC and reporting systems and applications - minimum
- relevant experience of 5+ years of working on SAP platforms.
- Project and program management skills, particularly possessing a strong work ethic, a commitment to
- excellence in work product delivery, and the ability to independently manage multiple priorities and
- People management experience of 5+ years
- Ability to lead business proposal and project implementation plans development
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, ERP, SAP, Equity, Financial, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive