Does learning how to implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems intrigue you? Would you like to learn and use the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you want to eventually be part of a technology team helping to ensure the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology platform?
As customers connect more and more devices to the cloud, they need easy to use and scalable solutions to onboard and manage their IoT(Internet of Things) devices. Our team provides AWS customers with an innovative user experience and management console. You will enable customers to interact digitally with the physical world!
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our organizations members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Work life balance
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) or equivalent non-internship professional experience.
- 1+ years of non-internship professional front-end to middle-tier software development experience.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing web applications.
- Experience using a contemporary front-end framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue) and build tooling (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- 1 year experience building and operating scalable distributed systems
- Experience working on an application that provides querying, data visualization and monitoring would be a nice plus but is not a requirement.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming