Requisition ID: 105478
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose of Job:
As a Home Financing Advisor (HFA) you will be responsible for maximizing the development of residential mortgage business from third party referral sources such as real estate agents, lawyers, financial planners, and centres of influence with the goal of bringing new customers to the Bank. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if:
- You're entrepreneurial, driven, and you love that every day is different. You're willing to work variable hours including weekends and evenings and you're available to meet clients at times that are convenient for them
- Whether it's conducting mortgage seminars or building a marketing program, you enjoy business development and getting out in the community
- This role is 100% commission, which puts your future in your own hands
What's in it for you?
- You have strong sales management experience and have the ability to market yourself, the mortgage business, and Scotiabank effectively
- You're a relationship builder who is focused on providing a great client experience and growing relationships with existing Bank customers
- You maintain current knowledge of mortgage lending policies and procedures, and understand the real estate market/property values/sales trends/competitor programs to be able to respond appropriately to business requirements
- You have 3 to 5 years of industry-related experience and a deep understanding of your local market
- You possess and maintain a driver's license and have access to personal transportation
- Home Financing Solutions has a boutique feel where you'll own your market and be fully supported by our Sales Leaders.
- You'll be given the tools you need to help your clients with the advice necessary for them to realize their home ownership goals.
- You'll have access to an industry-leading suite of mortgage products, including our iconic STEP product. You'll be able to offer solutions for rental property financing, purchase-plus improvements, and customers who are business-for-self, high-net worth, or new to Canada.
- Our underwriting model is very different, which means you'll get to partner with a dedicated Home Financing Lending Manager who will provide one-touch service for underwriting, condition fulfillment, and deal escalation. Our model is efficient, fast, and rooted in common sense lending principles.
- Unique lead generation programs, marketing and social selling programs, Salesforce CRM and COI loyalty program paid for and supported by the Bank.
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Sainte-dorothee
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Underwriter, Bank, Banking, Business Development, Real Estate, Insurance, Finance, Sales
Banking, Finance and Insurance