Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Gatineau; Moncton; Quebec City; Sherbrooke; St. John'sOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with clients and your colleagues? Do you enjoy talking to the clients and developing leading practice solutions? Deloitte may be right for you.What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Deliver projects and assist clients in transforming their legacy environment and help them navigate through most complex business challenges by maximizing performance through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build and implement the solution collaborating with other designers
- Translate customer requirements viable solutions
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Identify requirement "gaps" and provide design alternatives to maintain a high degree of quality in the solution build
- Develop external eminence by promoting and participating in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge and helping resolve our clients' challenges
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their businessEnough about us, let's talk about you
the key skills required:
Certified in SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid and SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
And Integration experience:
Our shared values
- Knows ABAP programing language
- Understand SAP PA and OM modules
- Understand SuccessFactors and SAP integration
- Understand SFAPI and ODATA API provided by SuccessFactors
- Understand how CPI works as a middleware
- Able to develop custom integration flows using CPI
- Understand various web service protocols
- Coordinate project phases and ensure all requirements are captured and documented
- Ability to lead system design workshops and educate clients on the system and functionality
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
ERP, SAP, Developer, Equity, ABAP, Technology, Finance
Apply now "