Permanent IT Project Manager role with an industry leading technology organization with full remote work available.
What & Why:
- Permanent IT Project Manager role
- Cutting edge organization transforming their industry
- World class team with full remote work available
Due to investment in technology, our client is looking to add an IT Project Manager to their growing technology team. You will be managing capital projects, primarily related to the digital transformation of this organization. You will be managing the budgets but no direct reports, the stakeholder groups are large, so you should have strong stakeholder management experience. The organization utilizes vendors heavily for larger projects so vendor management experience is key. Currently the organization is quite Waterfall, and they ideally will shift to more Agile this year, so you should be comfortable working in Waterfall for some time. Upcoming projects for the next year include a middleware/Mulesoft implementation as well as other applications-based projects. This is a really exciting time to join this organization as they continue to invest in technology.
Our client is a global leader in the IoT field and has a significant focus on R&D. You will be an integral part of building out new capabilities and new device to cloud solutions. They develop products that are utilized globally and have had a very stable growth since inception. This role can be fully remote, however you will need to work in PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5-7 years’ successful experience implementing medium to large enterprise level IT projects requiring complex and multiple integration points, data reconciliation and migrations.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholder groups and interests.
- Strong vendor management experience
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Experience with Salesforce and JD Edwards platform is a plus
- PMP and SCRUM Master Certification would be an asset.
- Undergraduate degree (Computer Science or Business)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.