Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
This position is responsible for a variety of Parts/Warehouse related duties in Whitehorse branch working a Monday to Friday (5 X 2). If you are interested in joining the Finning Family please apply today!Job Description:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Sourcing, ordering, and expediting critical parts requirements
- Providing parts availability support for priority projects as assigned
- Customer error report investigation and resolution
- Customer BO reports and resolution
- PO creation and reconciliation
- Management of local parts solutions
- Pulling, preparing and delivering customer orders from inventory
- Support of Customer consignment inventory.
- Sorting and binning incoming inventory
- Processing parts credits/rebills as required
- Warehouse duties
- HYD Hose building on site, Cores and credits shipments.
- Parts warranty processing.
- Forklift duties
- Journeyperson parts certification
- Previous parts, warehouse, and front counter experience
- Self-starter will be proficient in all aspects of MS office package and TEAMS
- Team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with M3, SIS 2.0/TMI, Parts Viz, CAT expanded Mining Products and Genesys will be considered essential.
- Computer proficiency along with WHMIS, TDG and First-Aid Certification would be assets
- Forklift certification.
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current collective agreement**
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
Due to COVID travel restrictions. Position will require a temporary 5 x 2 Mon-Fri assignment based in Whitehorse.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.