Permanent All Available Locations:
Multiple Cities: Calgary, Edmonton, Fredericton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, St. John's, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm. What will your typical day look like?
As an integration manager, you will be actively participating in technology-driven engagements and will contribute to the integration architecture solution, imagining and building adequate solutions to real-work problems.
You will actively contribute to the project development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
You will develop and maintain relationships with your client's IT counterparts to ensure their full satisfaction with the products delivered.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of the practice internally by participating in business development activities such as responses to call for tenders or proposals.
In parallel, you will be mentored and supported to develop your expertise and obtain certifications in your specialized field.About the team
Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologies. Learn More Enough about us, let's talk about you
You're someone who has:
- Experience designing, building and implementing solutions to integrate applications using:
- API integration platforms (iPaaS), API Management, API gateways and/or Message brokers, ESB or SOA platforms
- Experience with microservices architecturesincluding API gateways, reverse proxies, distributed caches, containerization
- Hands-on experience integration modelling micro service modelling;,example with OpenAPI (Swagger) or RAML
- Strong design or development experience with SOAP and REST services;
- Experience with message transformations including messaging exchange structures such as XML, JSON and Message Enrichers;
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with security mechanisms like WS Security, JWT, Basic Authentication;
- Cloud Native implementation experience;
- 7+ years of IT experience
- Team leadership experience combined with experience from earlier in career as Developer/Integration Developer
- Experience architecting and designing integration architectures
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions during projects or/and proposals to clients
- Experience in technology delivery of integration projects
- Leadership experience demonstrated from leading and managing teams;
- Understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle processes and project planning;
- Ability to gain an understanding of client business processes, requirements, while also managing expectations and scope as needed;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint);
- A bachelor's degree or Masters' degree
- French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office, English for offices outside Quebec
Asset (Nice to Have):
- Experience in one or more of the following products would be an asset including any of the following:
- MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Google Apigee, Camel, Tibco, Oracle Fusion, IBM WebSphere, Jitterbit or equivalent competing products
- Experience with B2B implementations to integrate external business partners to an organization
- Microservices and Spring boot/Spring Cloud experience
- Government Security clearance eligibility is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in integrating with CRM, SAP, ETL, MQ, RDBMS
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Test Engineer, Testing, Cloud, Systems Engineer, Engineering Manager, Engineering, Technology
Management and Executive