RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the \"right\" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take \"no\" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Outlet Sales Associate is passionate, sales-driven and determined to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. They work in partnership with all associates and leaders and are personally proactive to ensure all customers are delighted. The Outlet Sales Associate is committed to Quality and delivering first-class services that embrace the RH brand and build world-class customer relationships.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Stay informed and familiar with all RH products and services offered
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of RH furniture and accessories
- Process register transactions accurately and efficiently
- Represent the RH brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Uphold brand integrity through visual merchandising guidelines
- 1+ years of experience in retail or home furnishings industry
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with current technology i.e. iPads, MAC, PC
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 50 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and adhering to safety guidelines
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor and stockroom
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Other Sales and Marketing