In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Job DescriptionYOUR JOB
- Making peoples day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking frieswe know theyre everybodys favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, its stocking the fridge, but its really important when you serve the worlds most popular burger.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company thats primarily run by independent business owners and thats active in your community. Thats helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then wed love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no I in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isnt a transaction. Its about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someones day. Its genuine, and its who you are.
Additional InformationApply for the "Best First Job" at McDonald's Whitehorse!
Are you looking for a job that fits just right with your lifestyle? Do you value flexibility? Want to work in a positive environment, where you will become part of the family? Want to get paid for work that is fun and exciting?
We are currently looking for part time employees to work evenings and weekends.
The starting wage for our Part-time Crew Members is$13.00
per hour and we would love for you to join our team.What We Look For:
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- People who are passionate about Customer Service and put the Customer at the forefront of everything they do
- Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Energetic, enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed
- People who believe and thrive in a Team-Focused environment
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Scholarship Program
- We set aside an extra 25 cents per hour worked for our High School aged employees that we pay to them as a scholarship upon acceptance to Post Secondary Education.
- In 2017 we have provided over $8000 to our employees that are heading into post-secondary education.
- Regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Free uniforms
- Meal discounts
- Work with Friends
- Crew Activities
- Local and National Discounts
- Employee of the Month Bonus
Join a locally owned and operated McDonald's with great community spirit and the Best Management Team around.