Company Description Apply for the "Best First Job" at McDonald's Whitehorse!
Are you looking for a job that fits "just right" with your lifestyle? Do you value flexibility? Want to work in a positive environment, where you will become part of the 'family'? Want to get paid for work that is fun and exciting?
The starting wage for our Part-time Crew Members is$13.71
per hour and we would love for you to join our team.What We Look For:
- People who are passionate about Customer Service and put the Customer at the forefront of everything they do
- Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Energetic, enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed
- People who believe and thrive in a Team-Focused environment
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are. Additional Information
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Scholarship Program
- We set aside an extra 25 cents per hour worked for our High School aged employees that we pay to them as a scholarship upon acceptance to Post Secondary Education.
- In 2017 we have provided over $8000 to our employees that are heading into post-secondary education.
- Regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Free uniforms
- Meal discounts
- Work with Friends
- Crew Activities
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Local and National Discounts
- Employee of the Month Bonus
Customer Service and Support