Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
2270-2nd Ave, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 1C8Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we. At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers!
We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. Why is this role important?
Real Canadian Superstore is looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales. As a Department Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.
As the PC Express Department Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Personal Shoppers and the in store experience of our PC Express program including in-store shopping, customer interactions, handling POS transactions with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
What You'll Do:
• Promote superior customer relations and provide customers with the "Ultimate PC Express Experience" and identify opportunities to reduce customer wait times
• Develop an understanding of best practices related to PC Express in store Operations
• Train and coach PC Express colleagues to execute all standard operating procedures and best practices
• Accountable for maintaining operational standards, adherence to company policy, departmental financial objectives, productivity, engagement and retention
• Schedule all PC Express colleagues adhering to wage cost controls and customer servicing needs
• Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
What You'll Need:
• Exceptional customer service skills and a talent for building customer loyalty
• Work in a very fast-paced environment under pressure
• Lead, coach and motivate colleagues
• Deliver consistent business results
• Technologically friendly and adapt well to change
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Previous retail, grocery retail or hospitality management experience is an asset
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
• Opportunities for career growth
• Comprehensive training
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
We have been recognized as one of Canada's top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employers, and Top Employers for Young People.
All we need to continue our success is you!
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers.Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.