Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - Information Technology (IT)Management Level
AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business. We have skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists who are using technology to accelerate change.
Our team are the general managers of commercial and internal products. They sit at the intersection of the business, user experience, and the technology that solve our customer and end-user problems. They design, develop and manage activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Product Management's involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product's lifecycle including modifications, upgrades, maintenance of the product or product line. For commercial products, it also includes commercialization, Go To Market planning, sales, and other key business support activities.
This is a position within the Products & Technology (P&T) Product Management and Design team. Product Operators support Product, Platform, Automation and Service Managers in the planning, delivery and support of technology solutions.What to consider before applying
• This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually. #LI-Remote Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Product Operator, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Product Operations (50%):
• The Product Operator will complete new Technology Registrations on behalf of P&T Managers. This may include:
• Join calls facilitated by Strategists / P&T Managers with business and P&T stakeholders to obtain information required to complete Technology Registration and related tasks
• Enter data in ServiceNow to create Technology Registration and complete related tasks
• Liaise with Innovation Compliance team to provide information for and monitor completion of Technology Risk Framework (TRF) and other compliance tasks
• Liaise with various local and global P&T functions to obtain / provide information for and monitor completion of Application Readiness Reviews (ARR), Code Scans, Pen Testing, Business Criticality definition, Disaster Recovery definitions, and other related tasks
• The Product Operator will support P&T Managers in initiative lifecycle tasks such as:
• Review and clean-up activities of configuration items in ServiceNow
• Remediation of open security exceptions
• Follow up on request for changes to cloud resources
• Document all processes/activities for future training and knowledge transfer
Technology Delivery (50 %):
• The Product Operator will gather, document and communicate detailed requirements for technology solutions
• Develop development epics, user stories and user personas
• Support the development of delivery plans, change requests and business cases
• Support development of RFIs and RFPs and and review of responses
• Support development of test strategy and plans
• Support user acceptance testing
• Coordinate engagement of P&T, business and 3rd party vendor resources
• Coordinate and monitor completion of work performed by all parties
• Identify, document and raise issues or risks to P&T Manager
• Book and facilitate meetings with business, team stand ups, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Update Initiative Management Tracker and prepare status updates
• Create document repositories for initiative and ensure proper documentation
• Ensure checklist items for each track have been completed
• Create request for change (RFCs) to QA and Production
• Ensure ServiceNow records are complete prior to asset go-live
• Create service catalog requests Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Experience in Product Operations and/or delivery and support of technology solutions and/or delivery of business initiatives
• Experience in agile product management delivery methodologies is a plus
• Experience in professional services industry a plus
• Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to coordinate multiple tasks and team members
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.