Permanent Reference code
:113025 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC; Calgary, AB; Fredericton, NB; Gatineau; Moncton, NB; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing digital customer practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative process.What will your typical day look like?
• A Salesforce Senior Solution Designer works within an engagement team, providing technical leadership to development teams.
• The Senior Solution Designer's responsibilities will include conceptualizing a solution design that maps back to the organization's needs, breaking down large-scale projects to manageable tasks, and evaluating which Salesforce components and other technology products and frameworks to use based on cost benefit analysis, risk management and market research.
• Additionally, you will provide oversight to the development of delivery plans; coaching designers and developers on technical design specifications, overseeing progress, producing documents and technical assets, and ensuring the quality of outcomes and deliverables.
• You will serve as an advisor to the client on how to plan for future IT needs.
• You will drive coding best practices on the Salesforce platform, API and broader implementation best practices, lead implementation reviews and advise on performance tuning.About the team
Deloitte Digital's vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our aim is to be a global leader in driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
Deloitte Digital uses creativity, technology, strategy, and the power of partnership to help our clients transform impersonal transactions into trusted relationships. We're innovators, designers and architects of the future who build solutions that put people front and center..Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you are someone with:
• 5+ years of consulting and / or CRM/ERP implementation experience and 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Field Service, CPQ
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM/ERP solutions and ability to run code reviews and enforce coding best practices
• 2+ years' experience working with software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.) understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Strong experience with Integration and Data migration involving third party and in-house applications
• Design, develop, implement, configure, maintain, administer, and integrate solutions on Salesforce Lightning Cloud platform (LWC)
• Hands-on knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, data loaders, SOQL, SOSL, and web services
• Strong understanding of Salesforce security model including sharing rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings, etc.
• Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
• Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
• Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code
*** Must be eligible to obtain a reliability level security clearance from the Government of Canada
***Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Cloud, Market Research, Risk Management, Data Conversion, Technology, Marketing, Data, Finance