Do you like working with a team that spends their evenings by a campfire?
Are you looking for your next adventure?
We are now hiring enthusiastic and dynamic people to join our seasonal resort team for a 6 month placement with the opportunity to extend!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, and a sense of adventure.
We are currently seeking:
- Bell hops, and housemen
- Cooks and Kitchen assistants
- Front Desk, Guest Services & Concierge
- Night Audit
Our program is a great way to gain work experience while exploring another part of the country knowing that you have a job and GUARANTEED HOUSING
There are NO FEES for Job Seeker
s... All you have to do is pack your bag, arrange your travel, and get yourself to your new job!HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!