Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver All Available Locations:
Vancouver, Edmonton, or Toronto
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you interested in joining our higher education team as a solution developer? Do you want to be part of our fast-growing industry-focused Canadian consulting team within Deloitte, a top professional services firm? What will your typical day look like?
Working within our higher education team, you will be responsible for technical work on our AwardCloud software solution - including integrations for clients and enabling capabilities of this cloud-based software that facilitates the awarding of postsecondary student financial assistance. Your work will also include work on our product team to enable the product roadmap, support for responses to RFPs, and other technical scoping or discovery as required. About the team
Our Higher Education practice is the undisputed leader in Canada, containing the best and brightest consultants and serving the industry for over 20 years. Our clients see the rapid changes happening in their institutions and look to us for guidance:from modernized student experiences, to back office technology optimization, to driving informed decision via AI and big-data, all while navigating the future of work and future of education. We fundamentally believe that modernized, efficient, effective and impactful education has a pivotal role to play in leading change in the world and our consultants are helping shape that. We have experienced team members coast-to-coast and weare truly a national team. Our nature is collegial and our impact is insightful. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- College or university degree in IT or another relevant degree
- At least 2 years' experience in technology delivery in a consulting or project driven environment
- Experience with development including the following: workshop facilitation, programming and database concepts, data conversion, system testing and issue resolution
- Knowledge of higher education and/or higher education software technologies an asset
- An understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and supporting tools that are typically used
- A positive attitude, strong communication and analytical skills
- Pays attention to details, is process focused and has in interest in continuous improvement
- An understanding for API concepts
- Experiencing integrating systems is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Database, Cloud, Information Technology, Technology
Management and Executive