Requisition ID: 166695
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role NOTE: This position is eligible for Northern Location Benefits. What your role will be...
Senior Financial Advisor
At Scotiabank we help employees build their futures - where they can be themselves, and win together. With a commitment to diversity and inclusion and a performance-oriented culture that includes coaching, learning, and development - there are endless possibilities. At Scotiabank - you can make an impact. You help make the futures of our 25 million customers happen. You can find your future here.What you'll be doing...
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, our focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey by:
What you need to succeed...
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Building our customer's comprehensive plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individual and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience
What we're offering...
- The appetite and drive to build strong customer relationships
- A strategic mindset to develop personalized financial strategies including day-to-day banking, investments and borrowing solutions
- The proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast paced environment that align to a customer's stated goals
- A Mutual Funds licence and completed CIFP Diploma
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers.
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You'll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
- You'll receive clear, transparent criteria to progress in your career.
- You won't need to wait for a vacancy in your branch or move to another branch to elevate your career. You can do it from the same chair enabling you to build deeper relationships and grow your expertise.
Location(s): Canada : Yukon : Whitehorse
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Retail Sales, Technical Support, Investment Banking, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Retail, Technology, Finance
Retail Sales and Marketing