NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Service Desk AssociateSenior Service Desk Associate with German (Hybrid) to join our team in Bacau, Bacău (RO-BC), Romania (RO). Helpdesk Analyst - German Remote, Romania
Competitive Salary & Benefits Role Overview
The Service Desk Analyst advises and assists users over the phone/chat/email in solving problems related to hardware, software, networks, and peripherals using available technology and internal processes & procedures. Screens, diagnoses, research, and resolves user issues. Documents service requests and dispatches orders to support groups for problem resolution. Advises users on the interpretation of Information Technology (IT) policies, capabilities, limitations, etc. Provides quick response to ensure maximum uptime of all users. Role Responsibilities
- Manages customer interactions & records reported issues in the ITSM
- Identifies issues, applies fixes, and investigates root causes using internal instructions.
- Provides technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritizing, and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail
- Screens, refers, and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests relating to PC maintenance
- Participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers and departments within the organization, to ensure that all online system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner Key Skills
- Ideally University education, preferably a technical degree, Microsoft certifications or equivalent.
- Awareness of Microsoft Operating Systems local and remote administration and Microsoft Office family applications
- 1-3 years' experience in providing remote IT support
- Ability to analyse and solve problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good Command of German Language
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Flexibility to work shifts Benefits
- Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority.
- You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
- Working for a top 5 company in the industry worldwide
- Company culture focused on the employee wellbeing
- The opportunity to grow a career in Monitoring/Infrastructure
- Learning & Development platforms About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. #LI-EMEA Job Segment:
Cloud, Help Desk, Information Technology, Consulting, Technology
Customer Service and Support Information Technology