Events & Workflows services are on a mission to help customers build loosely-coupled and event-driven applications with the fastest time to production. Loosely-coupled applications are easier to operate and empower engineering teams to achieve increased developer velocity by enabling independent changes to different parts of their architecture.
We are a passionate, entrepreneurial, and customer-obsessed group working at the heart of the Serverless revolution.
Surrounded by high-impact innovation at unrivalled scale, complex challenges, and diversity & inclusion, your work will directly benefit millions of customers and you are guaranteed for unlimited learning & development. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 4+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proficient in Java or GoLang or both (but don't worry, we'll train you if you meet the basic qualifications)
- Administrative knowledge in Linux and/or Windows
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming