Amazon has hundreds of millions of customers, sellers, and developers all over the world that rely on Amazon products and services. Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) is the organization that constantly makes high judgment decisions across a wide breadth of constituents. Preserving Trust in Amazon with every customer, every transaction, every second is our mission. We do this by identifying and removing bad actors from the platform, while supporting a best-in-class customer experience. We ensure that Amazon is a safe and trustworthy place to shop and an amazing place to build a successful business selling products.
As the Engineering team in CTPS organization, we create next-gen services ahead of the industry standard & cloud standard solutions with end-to-end highly automated and highly intelligent engineering solutions. We own & build environments that will drive speed, quality, and efficiency across CTPS and Amazon. Not only do we leverage industry leading technology, we innovate our own solutions that are ahead of the curve (and necessarily so to stay ahead of bad actors). We support many partners in this journey. We face constant trade-offs and competing objectives that we need to balance. We do all of this at high scale through technology and science. We are a large organization that leads on innovation in many areas, and so we play a critical role in helping Amazon more broadly beyond our own goals.
-Develop large scale, high performance, high reliability systems.
-Work as the owner of the system and operate excellent to provide stable and robust services to customers and other teams.
-Innovate based on new ideas and build comprehensive system/features.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Background in Machine learning (ML) a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming