Are you ready to pursue some of the hardest scalability, performance, and computing challenges in AWS? Are you excited to build a new customer facing capability from the ground up and turning customer needs into elegant, user-centered designs?
Our team's vision is to be the world's authoritative provider of computing insight, where customers can understand, control and optimize usage of products. Because we sit at the nexus of all services and interact directly with end-customers, we build relationships with teams across to ensure that we offer a secure and reliable customer experience. We take inputs from these services and merge them with the millions of events every second to produce actionable insight to our customers. Providing a platform to support ' expanding business is a complex architectural challenge, and accurate cost and usage information is a critical piece. Enterprise-level customers make large dollar-value decisions based on the timeliness, accuracy, and detail of the data provided by our products.
You will take on architectural challenges in making billions of usage records available for various customers and their use cases. You will be empowered to think big, invent on behalf of our customers, make judgment calls and find elegant solutions to hard problems. You will have the opportunity to learn and use cutting edge technologies like Kinesis, DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, and more. Additionally, you will build meaningful software that helps to bring our largest customers over to the . The Insights is changing fast and this is a dynamic role where you will both learn and grow while you contribute to our success.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced start-up like environment and want to invent the future. We are looking for an engineer with experience on both front-end interfaces and back-end systems to contribute to innovative solutions, while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and craftsmanship.
Key job responsibilities
• Help define the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall experience.
• Collaborate closely with UX designers, and other SDE team members to help define the scope of the product.
• As an early team member, you will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices.
• You will demonstrate cross-functional resource interaction to accomplish your goals.
• Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in and other object-oriented languages.
• Build highly available, secure, , and event-driven systems.
• Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry.
• Find out what it takes to engineer secured systems for "Amazon".
• Contribute to planning, architecture , implementation, testing, and process improvement.
• Share your knowledge of the most effective performance, scalability, architecture, and engineering patterns and methods.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
• Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
• 4+ years software development experience
• Proficiency with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented , data structures, algorithm , problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience building and operating online services and fault-tolerant systems.
• Experience in AWS technologies (SNS,SQS,Lambda,DDB.etc)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming