At Amazon, you'll be working with the best minds in technology. Learn and be curious here, and accelerate your career growth. You can take pride in knowing that your work is meaningful, having a positive impact on others and making the world a better place.
With a software development career at Amazon, you'll always find a new challenge that excites you, complemented with competitive compensation and benefits that enable you to live your best life.
We are currently looking to bring aboard talented Software Developers to help us build the next generation solutions for our Selling Partners.
"Third-party sellers contribute just above 30% of unit sales, and are a very significant part of Amazon's business." - Jeff Bezos
Our team works with a number of diverse technologies and frameworks, such as: Java, Spring, Python, JS/TS, VueJS/ReactJS; in addition to AWS services such as Lambdas, DynamoDB, SageMaker... We are a growing team of Software Developers Engineers and Applied Scientists working together to build innovative solutions to our Selling Partners and Amazon Associates.
Key job responsibilities
- Design, implement, and deploy large-scale systems and services to support Selling Partners operations and businesses goals
- Design secure, scalable, and low-latency services that aid in efficient Selling Partners processes
- Work with cross-functional teams collaborating and delivering on key tech goals
- Implement straight-forward solutions to complex problems
- Communicate with different internal and external stakeholders about design decisions and operational ramifications
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C#, or C++ including object-oriented design
- Bachelor's degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Obsession with quality and user experience
- Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming