Permanent All Available Locations:
Multiple cities:Calgary, Edmonton, Fredericton, Halifax, Kitchener, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Regina, Saint John, Saskatoon, St. John's, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Windsor, Winnipeg
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you passionate about merging business processes with technology solutions? Do you possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills? We are looking for team members to help upgrade, transform, or replace our clients' information systems.What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Delivery Lead, you will lead agile delivery teams to design and implement technology solutions to our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. Essentially, we expect you to work with your team and clients across the entire implementation cycle.About the team
Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologies . Learn More Enough about us, let's talk about you
You're someone who has:
- 6+ years software project delivery experience in agile implementation
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role
- Cloud Native implementation experience
- Experience with dev/ops integration in solution implementation
- Strong understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle processes and project planning
- Strong leadership experience demonstrated from leading and managing teams
- Ability to identify cross-stream dependencies
- Ability to gain an understanding of client business processes, requirements, while also managing expectations and scope as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Government Security clearance eligibility is an asset
- French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office
- A bachelor's degree
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Engineer, Developer, Information Systems, Cloud, Testing, Engineering, Technology