Our mission at Cymax Group is to break down all barriers to make multi-channel commerce easy for our partners and customers. As our Sr. Director of Business Operations, you will play a critical partner to the internal operations of Cymax. You will work with our senior leadership and team members to gain alignment and reporting of strategic priorities, identify issues and risks to daily business operations, and collaborate to identify solutions, as needed. You will gain a deep understanding of Cymax operations in order to lead organizational process improvement activities and change management to promote operational excellence, create efficiencies, and enhance the experience of our internal teams.
- Build a team to support strategic decision-making and cross-functional execution across the company.
- Lead/Participate in strategic planning and operational process improvement discussions as a member of the senior management team.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, leveraging a high level of technical skill, curiosity, and the ability to manage cross-functional team members (formally and informally), paired with a focus on performance management reporting.
- Work alongside Senior Leadership creating team growth plans, strategies, and roadmaps to meet corporate objectives.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of the project deliveries, resource management, technical support for team members, and communication.
What You’ll Do:
- Cross-functional Operations support – you and your team will be required to identify areas of highest impact across the company, define engagement scopes, and build comprehensive strategies to solve the underlying issues and execute through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates agility by proactively and continuously seeking out better ways to operate, faster and more intelligently.
- Leads the development and monitoring of organizational performance metrics leveraging data from vendors, carriers, marketplaces, etc, identify gaps and/or opportunities, and initiates the action plan to drive the desired business outcomes.
- Spearhead creation and alignment of OKRs and defined KPIs across multiple teams
- Collaborate with finance/FP&A and other internal stakeholders on strategic planning and forecasting.
- Lead the implementation, change management, and adoption of operational initiatives (which may include technology and tools) in collaboration with key partners in sales, Product, and analytics.
- Establish a structure and cadence to analyze existing business processes, leveraging the knowledge of Cymax’s internal policies and procedures, and recommend areas for improvement and opportunities to help drive operational efficiencies.
- Keen understanding and proactive management of core business processes and metrics; collaborate with business leaders to mitigate potential issues/risks as they arise.
- Establish strong, influential, and collaborative relationships with internal departments.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in operations, management consulting, project management, or similar roles.
- Organization and project management skills, including the ability to lead/manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across different disciplines.
- Outstanding written communication and visual storytelling (presentation) skills
- Results-oriented problem solver; someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance.
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with a sharp eye for quality and detail.
- Known for your collaborative and approachable style, even in the most stressful and dynamic of environments, as well as your ability to work with team members and leaders at all levels.
Why Work Here!
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs the business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.
So, why work with us? For newbies to online selling, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive education on the end-to-end eCommerce experience. For the well-seasoned eComm aficionado, you’ll be on the cutting edge of eCommerce technology and innovation. For everyone, there's room to grow, mentorship, and a data-driven culture filled with diverse people who can’t wait to meet you. So why wait? Take your tech career to the next level and apply now!
Software and Programming Information Technology Operations and Logistics