We are looking for a Store Manager at Kal Tire. The successful candidate will be a relentless problem solver and a good communicator with experience leading a multi-million dollar retail trade, manufacturing or franchise business. If you are an entrepreneur or are interested in running your own business we are the largest independent tire dealer in Canada and can offer you the freedom to lead a multi-million dollar store supported by excellent training and professional resources at your disposal.
Upon being hired, the Store Manager will be required to complete training at our store on Anderson Way in Vernon, BC and then relocate to another store in the Whitehorse, YT
region to manage a selected store location. The training is expected to be completed between 6 to 10 months. WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- An outstanding corporate culture.
- Comprehensive and purposeful training.
- A head office located in Vernon, BC with local opportunities for career growth.
HOW TO APPLY
- You have 5 plus years of direct management experience.
- You have managed a full profit and loss statement, budgets, inventory and schedules and have extensive experience with the entire staffing process.
- You have previous experience in customer service, sales and have proven experience growing revenue.
- You are available to work 4 days a week, 10 hours a day through the training process.
- You hold a valid driver's license and the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment.
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting the local Recruitment Team Member or submit your application online.
Regional Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org