Do you have in depth experience in product or supply chain recruitment from another retail/apparel company? Are you a pro at headhunting top talent? We are seeking top Talent Managers on the product side who lean toward North American fashion retail experience, vertical apparel being the target. If the above speaks to you and you are highly adaptable with a passion for trend/fashion, we would love to connect!
Who- the Company:
Exciting opportunity to work remotely, and join a Vancouver based fast-growing performance apparel company and one of Vancouver’s finest! Our client is an equitable, inclusive and growth -oriented organization and known for their collaborative team culture.
What- the Role:
These roles will predominantly be focused on niche product roles between career up to senior director search.
We are looking for candidates with great energy and passion who will:
- Inspire, grow, and nurture a team of recruiting professionals who deliver on the Store Support Centre Product hiring needs
- Create and maintain TA areas of focus model ensuring agile support of Senior Director and below roles
- Enable a positive candidate experience strategy (internal + external)
- Design innovative talent intelligence & market mapping capabilities in partnership with key business leader & People & Culture leaders
- Apply advanced Diversity & Inclusion principles into recruitment processes and candidate slates
- Through team leadership & directly recruiting, deliver against a comprehensive hiring plan by influencing operational systems & metrics capable of building for future growth
- Drive the selection, onboarding and management of recruitment vendors
- Oversee administration of recruitment process
- Oversee creation of and performance against recruitment metrics
- Foster a culture of inclusive talent identification, attraction and assessment
- Train + coach team on best practices
Who – the Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a people leadership role leading talent acquisition at a global organization supporting Product recruitment
- Minimum 5 years in the work of recruitment with preference for experience within vertical retail, direct to consumer, performance apparel.
- Strong managerial experience required; leading recruiting teams of 5+ direct reports
- Experience recruiting in a global market with experience across North America, APAC, and EMEA preferred
- Strong background in developing partnerships & collaboration with Product leaders to articulate who is the best talent in modern apparel
- Experience building strategic market intelligence and talent mapping within Apparel & the Retail Industry proactively
- Strong background in Talent systems (ATS, HRIS, LinkedIn) and building/delivering metrics and reporting
- Experience building out process and strategy for a global Talent Acquisition organization
- Deep understanding of a variety of recruiting methods including: direct sourcing, social recruiting and market mapping
- Innovative, creative and strategic thinker
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with level of experience
location is Vancouver, but open to remote-working conditions across Canada
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly. Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration.