Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, V6B 0M3
Salary range: $112,500 - $187,900/yr commensurable with experience.
Language requirement: English
This TPM role's scope includes defining strategy and requirements, and leading cross functional development teams from design through delivery. You will be accountable for driving the entire product lifecycle, from platform product definition through specification, coding, quality assurance and launch to the world. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Identify, design, develop, implement and execute new and existing processes, policies, goals and solutions to ensure optimal customer experience
• Drive development efforts and manage priorities for project/program completion, including operational solutions
• Create schedules, identify and communicate risks to stakeholders, define risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate appropriate engineering solutions
• Develop system requirements to streamline and simplify tools used to manage and enhance the operational productivity, accuracy and effectiveness when helping deliver performance to customers
• Manage cross-functional teams and/or third party-vendors for implementation of project/program requirements.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Engineering, Operations Research, or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered or as a Program/Project Manager, or a related occupation.
• Will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Engineering, Operations Research, or a related field and five years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation as equivalent to the Master's degree and one year of experience.
• 1 year of experience managing operations projects from design to implementation for large-scale business solutions
• 1 year of experience leading technical teams of 10+
• 1 year experience working with statistical analysis and data mining tools utilizing Excel, Tableau or SQL.
• 1 year of experience with Agile methodologies
• 1 year of experience working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholdersPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include: • Health Care • Savings Plans • Income Protection • Paid Time Off • Signing Bonuses • Employee Stock Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming Management and Executive