We are currently seeking a Truck & Transport Technician for our Whitehorse location.
The Truck & Transport Technician will be responsible for repairing and maintaining diesel engine industrial trucks according to dealership and factory specifications.
- Qualification as a Licensed Truck & Transport Technician essential
- Five years related experience and/or training
- Computer skills and experience preferred
- Supervisory skills and experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s Licence: Class 3 with Airbrake Endorsement or Class 1 (to test drive truck & trailer)
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection (CVIP) Certification
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, must be able to walk around shop floor and exterior yard area (long periods standing / walking), requires mobility to easily access and egress trucks and equipment.
- Functions well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- Must be willing and able to work various shifts, possibly including weekends.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime when required.
Inland is an industry-leader in heavy truck & equipment sales, service and parts. Founded in 1949, we have 26 locations in North America and employ over 1,200 people. We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: August 17, 2018
Closes: September 15, 2018