VIRTUAL(S3)61 - HomeRes - QC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared ServicesBilingual Required: English and French Virtual PositionShift - 11-7pm
Works with executors, liquidators, and branch employees to process estate-related settlements for deceased BMO customers. Provides support, guidance, and expertise to client-facing employees to ensure customer experience during this difficult time is seamless and effortless.
- Completes all tasks (e.g., completing required bank forms) related to estate processes as per BMO's audit requirements and ensures all required steps are completed.
- Works collaboratively with BMO partners and specialists to ensure a common understanding of customer cases.
- Reviews all legal documents provided by clients.
- Answers service requests and calls as needed.
- May make outbound calls to customers to request information.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Works in collaboration with BMO partners by providing subject matter expert advice on how to handle errors, complex issues, and escalations.
- Takes established processes and procedures to resolve errors and issues as needed.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Estate and Deceased topic - Working.
- Understanding of the business unit's risk and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of systems and applications - Basic
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support