Senior. Kernel Developer Job#61146 About the Job:
Mindwire is currently seeking a Senior Kernel Developer to work for our valued private sector client.
The position is located in Ottawa, ON Responsibilities:
• Exploring the real-time OS research or development targeting embedded devices, cloud & virtualized computing and automotive domain. Requirements and Qualifications:
• Contribute and help build the next-generation real-time OS technology to power a broad range of compute platforms.
• Solve some very challenging problems around scheduling, resource allocation, isolation and IPC in very complex systems use cases.
• Focus on developing tooling and solutions to performance challenges in the system
• Expert level of experience and expertise in the field of real-time operating system design, development and integration. How to Apply:
• Expert level of system software development (mainly C/C++).
• Expert level CPU architecture knowledge for system software development.
• Strong ability to research complex topics, distill knowledge into concrete designs and apply to new or existing projects.
• Strong communication ability to document and present technical information and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Jennilee Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.